I'm happy to report that the surgeries are going well. Dead Leaves is now a rollneck sweater. It went way better than I thought it would. Yay!
Marilyn's cowl has been re-knit on US 9 needles (the rest was done on 10.5 needles). Somehow the neck looks drastically different. Like, way shorter. Hmmm...
Rogue now has arms that are about an inch longer than before. And she got a good shaving too. Wow, so Malabrigo does pill a lot, like they all say. Good thing I got razors for Christmas! Its still worth it, the pilling, for the lovely Malabrigo. Sigh!
Foliage is still too big, even after being re-knit on US 6 needles. It is a bit better, and more wearable, but really should have just had one less lace repeat. However, I'm not going to knit it again. It is fine the way it is.
I have decided that the gloves in this post are fine the way they are, as are the buttons on Wicked in the same post.
Buttony has not been re-knit, and will not be re-knit until later, as that is more of a "new sweater" and less of a "repair." I will re-knit it when I have less WIPs.
And the Pentagon Pullover has a longer trunk and one longer sleeve, so far. The other sleeve *should* be finished today. Weee! Pictures to come at a later date for all of this.
Here are some hats I have knit recently but not blogged about
Unoriginal Hat by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee in less than one skein of Cashmerino Superchunky, US 10.5 needles.
Utopia Hat by Smariek in less than 2 skeins of GGH Davos, US 8 needles.
Earflap Hat from Last Minute Knitted Gifts in less than 1 skein of Manos del Uruguay. US 9 needles.
Odessa by Grumperina in Rowan Cashsoft DK on US 6 needles.