Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kim's Hats- FO (and a teaser!)

Today was a red-letter day in knitting for me. I finished TWO sweaters! Granted, I had a lot of time at home today, and its not like these sweaters were started last week. I started Trumpet in the first half of May and Snow White around Memorial Day weekend. I've also had a few days off here and there (yay Memorial Day weekend, Birthday Weekend, and Comfest) that have helped out greatly. They are all on the blocking board as we speak (well, the trunk of Trumpet was blocked about a month ago) and I should have pictures sometime next weekend. But for now, here's another FO from earlier this month.

I knit this hat for my boss, she really wanted a hat with earflaps that wasn't ugly or itchy. Enter Kim's Hats from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, knit on US 8 needles with GGH Bel Air yarn, two strands held together. I made the women's size and it came out a tad too big, but my boss liked it and that's what counts, right?

No comments: