Sunday, May 06, 2007

Central Park Hoodie- FO



Pattern: The Fall 2006 issue of Knitscene
Yarn: about 615g/1125yds of Tahki Donegal Tweed in color 868
Needles: US 8 and 6

Notes: I made the 40" bust size because I wanted a roomier fit. I absolutely love this sweater, and have received TONS of compliments on it, but I would knit my true size (36") if I could go back and do it over. Also, I don't know why the sweater looks wonky in this picture, I swear the front doesn't hang down like that. Maybe I buttoned it wrong, who knows. I also grafted the top of the hood instead of seaming it. I just sort of guessed how to graft cables and it worked. Yay! I guess grafting lots of stst sock toes paid off.

3 comments:

bek said...

kabij...i am mad jealous of your knitting prolificness. (prolificity? all that i know is that it's not pro-life-ish-ness...) i am going to follow you around some day to see how you do it! but in the meantime, i'll just compliment your work a lot :) and dream someday of finishing my own CPH...

Elaine said...

Fab! Loving the colour - I had sizing issues as well. I made a 36 [i'm a 32-34] and it fits lovely - i think i might make a roomy version too.

well done!
Elaine x

knitphomaniac said...

awesome :) I love cables...